Hey guys, i am writing this from my new MacBook Air that my dad bought me as a present! I am getting discharged from hospital on Monday 20th so i should be able to post more regularly.
Here are my top 5 favourite make-up products:
- Maybelline Master Brow pro palette – this contains a wax that you apply first then a powder to fill in the brows and a highlighter to go on the brow bone
- Soap and glory thick and fast high definition collagen coat mascara- This is probably the best mascara that i have used as it gives your eyelashes length whilst still looking natural
- Soap and glory sexy mother pucker matte lipstick in the shade chocoberry
- Rimmel exaggerate eye liner -this eye liner creates a smooth cat eye flick easily because the applicator is easy to use
- Revlon Satin 015 Shimmering Sienna eyeshadow – i love this colour as it matches with my copper ombrePlease comment down below any other blog post suggestions, Ela x