This episode kept me on edge throughout the whole 45 minutes! It was probably one of the best episodes so far.
- Emily and Sabrina admit that they like each other
- Spencer finds out that Hanna and Caleb kissed
- Elliot isn’t who he says he is
- Elliot is making Ali deteriorate- she is not even ill he is making her that way by using drugs to sedate her and make her have hallucinations
- The liars find out that Elliot made a mask of Wilden to make Alison think that she was seeing things
- Ali manages to escape but when she does Elliot chases after her, meanwhile Spencer, Emily , Hanna and Aria crash into him and KILL HIM (unintentionally)
- There was a creepy girl at a farm where Elliot and Charlotte used to go who had dolls, that were given by Charlotte, of the liars
- Charlotte and Elliot were in a relationship
‘Elliot’ had an english accent when he spoke to Alison, this makes me wonder whether there is a connection between Wren and Elliot. If you think about it they both look alike. They both have brown eyes and dark hair. They also are/ were both doctors at psychiatric units, although this doesn’t make them related, nothing is a coincidence in Rosewood so it may mean something.
On twitter the user @workfromcold had an interesting screen shot that shows that Dr Rollins was Mona’s doctor when she was at Radley! ( found on https://www.romper.com/p/are-elliot-wren-related-on-pretty-little-liars-theres-a-lot-of-evidence-12507 )
This is definitely NOT a coincidence! Although Wrens last name is Kingston he may have changed his name. I’m not quite sure. Comment your theories below.